1. I'm 3/4ths of the way through LOAD 211. This has been the hardest one so far. The best thing about LOAD, in my opinion, is that I'm scrapping the "eh" photos. The ones that I know I want in my albums, but that aren't really as inspiring as other photos. Since I pretty much have 15-20 minutes every day to a layout, I can quickly get these on a page.
2. Henry cut his first molar, and Oh. My. God. Poor kid.
3. Henry is walking. Oh. My. God. Poor Mama. (The hardest thing right now is that he's not quite as good as he thinks he is, which is resulting in more bumps and bruises than my little heart can handle.)
4. The sneak peaks for April are up at Coordinates Collections. I am getting kit one + lots of extras. So excited for some blue!
5. Two weekends ago, we went wedding + bridesmaid gown shopping with my sister. Love her dress. Love our dresses. Very light and airy and pretty.
6. I had my first margherita in over 2 years. It was fabulous. I got halfway in and had to stop. Whoa.
7. Work kind of blows right now. Just super busy, to the point of being so overwhelmed that I can't even think straight.
8. Loving Pinterest. (I'm carabecca on there, too.) I have invites if anyone needs one. This is what I wanted Tumblr to be. Perfection so far.
9. Picked up a rotisserie chicken last night at the supermarket. I think we're going to start doing this once a week - so simple and only $4. Fed all three of us with meat to spare.
10. After a 70-degree day on Friday, I woke up this morning to 3 inches of snow. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?