Not a lot of interesting "five" things in my life. Seriously. I've wracked my brain trying to think of things, and I came up with a big fat nothing. In lieu of quirky little tidbits about my life, you get this:Cara's Top 5
5 Things I Do Not Want To Do On the Plane Tomorrow:
- Get airsick. It's a real possibility, I assure you.
- Sit next to the smelly dude. My senses really cannot handle that.
- Experience turbulence. See first comment.
- Sit next to someone else who gets airsick. Again, the senses.
- Sit in the middle.
5 Things I Can't Wait To Do When I Get Home:
- Hug + kiss my husband.
- Sleep in my own bed.
- Crash on my couch.
- Have a popsicle.
5 Things I'm Really Excited About Right Now:
- Cathy Z's "Everyone Can Write A Little" class.
- New Life. I <3 Spring.
- Scrapbooking for fun. I <3 Fun.
- Memorial Day AKA my next day off of work.
5 Things You May Not Have Known About Me:
- My eyesight is 20/180. Yeah, that pretty much sucks. That means that what normal people can see clearly from 180 feet, I can only be 20 feet away from to see. I LIVE in glasses + contacts.
- I am a terrible swimmer. I could probably save myself from drowning, but I'm pretty sure I would pass out at the thought of having to swim laps.
- I love grilled cheese, but only with white american deli-sliced cheese. None of that "singles" crap. Disgusting.
- I HATE the smell of hot dogs.
- Sometimes my husband and I are so alike it scares me.